A number of new assets to support mental wellbeing, with the aim of reminding people of the simple changes they can make to look after their health this winter and subsequently help the NHS. The key messages we’re promoting are:
- It is important to look after your mental wellbeing.
- Good sleep, a chat with friends and having some “me time” can all help with your wellbeing
- If you are feeling really low or anxious, you don’t need to struggle alone. The CALL helpline is available on 0800 132 737 or text ‘help’ to 81066.
Suggested social media posts that cover the key messages are attached.
The new (bilingual) Mental Wellbeing videos, animations and gifs are available here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/taupyvo2dxikivz/AACFhkAoxjBPW_LNLd-QcD7ha?dl=0
The folder includes:
- Wellbeing TV Advert made for social
- A series of GIFs that help you to promote specific messages including:
- Top 5 tips to improve your mental health
- Gifs on sleep, a chat with friends and having me time, with a CTA to CALL 24 if more support is needed
We would really appreciate your support in sharing these via your available communication channels to aid people’s understanding of how they can keep themselves well this winter.
We also really appreciate your support to date sharing the Keep Wales Safe -Disrupt the Transmission-key messages. Please find attached the vaccination and testing still. If you can share these messages over the coming weeks that would be much appreciated.
We’ve also provided some suggested copy to accompany these below:
Prawf llif unffordd positif, negatif neu annilys? Cofiwch gofnodi pob canlyniad.
Mae rhoi gwybod i ni am eich canlyniadau, yr un mor bwysig â gwneud y profion.
Cofnodwch eich canlyniadau yma 👇 neu drwy ffonio 119 #DiogeluCymru
Positive, negative or void lateral flow test? Don’t forget to record your results.
It’s as important to let us know your results, as it is to take a regular lateral flow tests.
Register your results here 👇or by calling 119 #KeepWalesSafe
Nid yw hi byth rhy hwyr i gael eich brechiad 1af, 2il neu eich dos atgyfnerthu.
Mae'n haws nag erioed i chi amddiffyn eich hun - mae canolfannau brechu galw heibio ar agor.
Cysylltwch â'ch bwrdd iechyd lleol heddiw #DiogeluCymru
It’s never too late to get your 1st, 2nd or booster vaccination.
It's easier than ever to protect yourself - walk-in sessions are now available.
Check with your local health board today #KeepWalesSafe